Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How Do I Love Thee?...

...Let me count the ways.

#47 You surprise me with beer.

The first ever week Granny and I ever spent together, she brought me a beer, and I hadn't even asked for it. That's the moment I began to wonder if she was indeed "the one." She was, of course.

If you've not ever had any Metolius beers, you must make an effort to try some. It is a Portland, OR brewing company, and this is their Dolly Varden India Pale Ale. All of their brews are top notch. So is Granny.

Thanks, dear.

5 comments:

Sizzle said...

I could REALLY go for a beer. And my "one" to bring it to me.

Cate S said...

Aw, I totally love you guys.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
~Benjamin Franklin

I'm a Grandma, Now! said...

Police are warning all men to be on alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any women. Many female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called BEER to entrap men into a scam called a RELATIONSHIP or worse MARRIAGE!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Nothing says "I love you" like a cold one.