Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WWC: "Favorite Quote" and "L"

We may be a day late, but we're right on the money for this week's edition of the Weekly Word Challenge, brought to you by the ghost of Tink, hauntings for all occasions. Since it's my lunch hour, and I'm in a hurry, let's get on with it, shall we?

Favorite Quote ("It's time for Dodger baseball!" --Vin Scully)

L (L is for the light that bathes The Granddaughter while she helps with housework.)

Bonus Photo ("I have a headache, Granny.")

Thank you for your patience with our tardiness. We promise to do better next week, but if we're late, it's Granny's fault. Have a moderately tolerable week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is the granddaughter Loading the dishwasher? (had to add another L word there)

Moderately tolerable? Yeah, I think I can do that. It just about fits into my schedule.

Oh, yeah -- one more quote you could use: "better Late than never!"


[a headache, or did she bonk her head?]

Anonymous said...

I'd have a HA too after watching TV too close, doing dishes in the bright sunlight! and listening to all that yelling and screaming during the game!